Old Ginger is spicy, Bamboo Ginger is spicier!
GoodMorning VHalia 18 Grains is a nutritious ginger-grains beverage made from selected 18 types of premium grains with five colours of phytonutrients with high quality ginger.
In tropical countries, people get used to consuming ‘cold’ food and staying in air-conditioned room due to hot weather, which will bring harm to bodies in long term.
High in Dietary Fibre | Cholesterol Free Food | Source of Iron | Source of Protein |
No Added Colouring | No Preservatives
VHalia 18 Grains with 5 Colours of PHYTONUTRIENTS
Phytonutrients are plant chemicals that provide plants with colour and flavour and have protective properties from virus and bacteria.
– Bamboo Ginger is a native mountain species in Taiwan. It grows at an altitude of above 1000 meters on the mountain. The Bamboo Ginger is rich in fibre and its name comes after the bamboo shape of the ginger. Bamboo Ginger is different from common gingers, as Bamboo Ginger has a richer aroma and taste.
The Bamboo Ginger is rich with antioxidant. It contains Gingerol and Shogaol which can promote digestion, help to warm body, calm nausea, promote blood circulation, improve diabetes, delay aging,
reduce incidence of getting flu, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
– Enhance visual function and eye protection.
– Rich with vitamin, minerals and fibre, and good for digestion.
– A water soluble fibre. It promotes bowel movement, helps the growth of good bacteria and strengthens the immune system.
– It is a source of good protein and rich with high antioxidant and high fibre which can help bowel movement.
Aquamin F (Calcium)
– Helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
– It is a type of soluble fibre which helps to lower high sugar level, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
– A patented and unique soluble fibre derived from corn. It helps to increase daily fibre intake,
promote bowel movement, balance blood sugar, lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
– An important component of human cells. It helps to strengthen cell function and promote brain health.
Suitable for all ages.
Mix 3 scoops (-25g) of VHalia with 150ml warm water. Ice may be added as an option.
Note: Phytonutrients are plant chemicals that provide plants with colour and flavour and have protective properties from virus and bacteria.
1 x Good Morning Vhalia 1kg